What is the Give!Guide? It's a community-wide effort to support 150 worthy non-profits serving the Portland Metro area. Annually organized by our local weekly paper, the Willamette Week, the Give!Guide has raised millions over the years - inspiring young people to give, informing the public about the good being done all around them, and empowering the select nonprofits with the support of our community.
ECO is proud to be a part of the Give!Guide again this year. Last year, we raised an unprecedented $23,347! And, we're proud to say, we also received the most donations from individuals 35 and under (the young folk like what we do too!).
We'd be leaving out a key ingredient of the Give!Guide if we didn't mention that there are prizes. Yes, PRIZES! The Give!Guide offers amazing opportunities to win prizes like:
- $500 at Powell's City of Books (Nov 09)
- $250, plus goodies, at Tender Loving Empire (for Donors 35 & Under only!) (Nov 12)
- A Brasada Ranch Getaway (Nov 16)
- A VIP package to see sold-out show: Portugal. The Man. @ McMenamin's (Nov 30)
- Sony Alpha a6300 Camera (for Donors 35 & Under only!) (Dec 04)
- A Trex FX Bike (Dec 07)
- Trail Blazer Fan Package (Dec 14)
- Salt & Straw Ice Cream & Pips + Bounce Party for 60! (Dec 21)
- ExplOregon Vacation Package (Dec 28)
That's a lot to win! Mark those dates on your calendar!
The Give!Guide also makes available to every donor - no matter what day of the week you make your donation - a free Stumptown coffee, a Ken's Artisan Bakery croissant, a cup of drip from Nossa Familia, a Gluten Free Gem Pastry and a free scoop of Salt 'n' Straw ice cream. Yum.
And, it's nice to remember, that all the goodies and chances to win are just one aspect of what you get when you donate through the Give!Guide. Above all that, you're also getting that great feeling of doing something meaningful for those in your community.